Who is this event for?
The Adventure event is open to all Guides and Scouts aged 12-18, along with their leaders. It’s our most physically demanding summer youth event, with plenty of opportunities for fun and friendships along the way.
What activities are involved?
During the event, you’ll:
- Take part in a day of survival activities.
- Go on two challenging hikes in the Swiss Alps.
- Get competitive on the Adelboden Games trail.
- Fly along the ziplines and tackle the rock climbing wall at the Adventure Park.
- Race down the summer toboggan!
In the evenings, you’ll be able to participate in a varied evening programme of activities to learn new skills and have fun with your new friends. Throughout the week you’ll also learn about the WAGGGS leadership mindsets and have a chance to complete a Brilliance Beads leadership bracelet and the Our Chalet Summer Challenge badge.
As well as the activities offered by Our Chalet, one day in the event is left free for your group to do your own activities, either onsite, in Adelboden, or further afield.