Who is this event for?
- This event is ideal for individuals, families, and groups of all genders. The activities are best suited for those aged 12+, there is no upper age limit.
- Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome to this event.
What activities are involved?
- Kayaking on the turquoise Lake Brienz
- Hiking and outdoor cooking
- Suspension bridge and Climbing Tower
- Klettersteig/via ferrata (a mix of hiking and climbing) alongside Switzerland’s second longest waterfall.
- Visit to the woodcarver, Adelboden village, and Interlaken.
For this event we have two types of scholarships available:
- For girls and young women who are active members of Guiding/Scouting and can demonstrate benefit in attending this event, we have event scholarships available which can be used to cover all or part of the event fee and all or part of your travel costs. Applicants must be physically fit enough to participate in all programme activities. Applicants under 18 are welcome, but must attend the event with at least one adult age 18+. To apply fill in this form.
- For women aged 60+ with at least 20 years participation in Guiding/Scouting, we have Cheryl Watkins scholarships available. These scholarships cover the accommodation portion of the event fee only (in this event CHF 180). To apply fill in this form.