Who is this event for?
- This event is ideal for individuals, families, and groups of all genders.
- Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome to this event.
What activities are involved?
- A variety of activities, from hiking and climbing to sightseeing and shopping for souvenirs at the local woodcarver.
- A chance to visit Interlaken, go kayaking and visit a chocolatier.
- Cross one of Europe’s longest pedestrian suspension bridges and use teamwork to tackle the climbing tower.
Integrated throughout the programme are activities and challenges to complete the YUNGA Forest Challenge Badge. This badge has been developed in collaboration with United Nations agencies, civil society and other organisations to raise awareness, educate and motivate participants to change their behaviour and become active changemakers in the local community.