Explore Switzerland’s culture while meeting friends old and new.
Who is this event for?
- Open to individuals and groups of all genders aged 18+.
- Participants are not required to be members of Guiding/Scouting.
What activities are involved?
- Cruise on the blue waters of Lake Thun. Then explore Interlaken town on your own, walk from Interlaken to Bönigen along the river (guided by Our Chalet staff) or try kayaking (+CHF70) on Lake Brienz’s turquoise waters.
- Learn about the development of the Swiss Army Knife since Victorinox was founded in 1884. Then it’s on to explore Luzern where you can visit the wooden Chapel Bridge, the lakeside promenade, the lion monument, or explore the city’s many shops and cafes.
- Spend the day at Our Chalet learning about our history and trying your hand at some traditional Swiss baking.
- Ride on the steepest Post Bus route in the mountains of the Kiental valley, then walk the scenic Post Bust adventure trail down to Tschingelsee.
- Visit the cheese dairy and Cailler chocolate factory in Gruyere, enjoy a lunchtime fondue and explore the town.
- Learn how to play Eisstock – a sport similar to curling and popular in the Alpine regions of Switzerland.
Throughout the week, we also run six evening programmes.