The 90th birthday weekend will include on-site activities, a celebration with the community, and plenty of time to connect with friends and find peace for the soul.
Who is this event for?
- Open to individuals and groups of all ages and genders.
- Participants are not required to be members of Guiding/Scouting.
What activities are involved?
- Exploring the treasures of the archives, connecting with friends of the Chalet, and arts or outdoor experiences before our afternoon birthday party with the community celebration.
- In the evenings, enjoy a wine and cheese tasting and a campfire to share favourite songs.
- Optional excursion to Adelboden town on Sunday will include opportunities to visit Tschentenalp, the Trummer Family Woodcarver’s shop, and more.
Be sure to bring your fond memories and any photos or treasures to share!