Who is this event for?
- Snow packages are ideal for groups, families and individuals of all ages and genders who want to experience the magic of winter in the Swiss Alps without downhill skiing. Families/groups can book a mix of ski and snow packages to suit all members.
- Participants are not required to be members of Guiding / Scouting.
Included in the package cost:
- 3 or 5 day cable car pass – access sled runs, winter hiking trails, snowshoe trails, and cross country ski tracks or simply enjoy the sun terrace of the mountain restaurants or a Swiss tradition in the fondue igloo! This pass cannot be used for downhill skiing. Cross-country skiing has a small surcharge (approx CHF10 per day) which can be purchased at the cable car station.
- Daily ski shuttle to Adelboden Oey gondola station (5 minute drive).
- 3 or 5 evening programmes.
- All meals from dinner on arrival day to packed lunch on departure day.
- 4 (for 3-day ski) or 6 (for 5-day ski) nights of accommodation in a triple, quad, or dorm room (single and twin rooms available for additional cost)
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey bus stop on arrival and departure (between 8am and 6pm) or parking on-site.
Sleds, snowshoes, and helmets can be rented from Our Chalet. Our reception staff can help you arrange cross-country ski rental.